We are driven to deliver an unparalleled, value-for-money, friendly and exciting Jet boat ride on the scenic waterways of Vanuatu, ensuring at all times the safety and comfort of our passengers.
Passenger safety and satisfaction…
…is unquestionably at the forefront of our operation. Tropic Thunder Jet Boat drivers are a fine blend of personality, skill and professionalism, paying scrupulous attention to detail to ensure passenger safety. The Thunder Jet Boat fleet is stringently maintained to the highest level of commercial operating standards. As a passenger, should you have an existing physical condition, please let a member of our crew know prior to engaging in this experience.
Before departure, you will receive a mandatory comprehensive safety briefing and we ask that you listen carefully.
- Lifejackets are worn for the duration of the ride.
- The boat is quipped with all safety equipment.
- Hats get dislodged easily, but we do recommend sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Before departure, you will need to sign an indemnity form to show you understand the safety briefings and sea conditions you may encounter.
- Children must be 1.2 metres tall.
- You must be medically fit.
- The skipper reserves the right to cancel due to safety reasons.